Town Manager's Office
- Aug. 25, 2018 Manager's Report
- July 8, 2018 Manager's Report
- June 11, 2018 Manager's Report
- April 28, 2018 Manager's Report
- Feb. 24, 2018 Manager's Report
- Feb. 11, 2018 Manager's Report
- Jan. 27, 2018 Manager's Report
- Nov. 19, 2017 Manager's Report
- Nov. 4, 2017 Manager's Report
- Oct. 7, 2017 Manager's Report
- Sept. 23, 2017 Manager's Report
- Sept. 15, 2017 Manager's Report
- Aug. 25, 2017 Manager's Report
- July 29, 2017 Manager's Report
- June 24 2017 Manager's Report
- May 19 2017 Manager's Report
- May 1 2017 Manager's Report
- March 14 2017 Manager's Report
- February 10 2017 Manager's Report
- December 22 2016 Manager's Report
- November 21 2016 Manager's Report
Meet our Town Manager
Patrick Sadek graduated from UNC Charlotte in 1987 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. He began his career in the Charlotte Metropolitan area by joining a local land development firm, followed by working for NCDOT on high-profile transportation projects such as I-485, Independence Blvd. and Albemarle Road. Right afterward, he joined three local engineering consultant firms where he continued to enrich his engineering career in the areas of design, construction and project management.
As Charlotte continued to grow, Patrick joined the City in 1993 - working for its Transportation, Engineering and Transit Departments as a Senior Engineer responsible for planning and engineering the Carolina’s first light rail transit project.
Patrick grew up in Charlotte and has witnessed the regional growth since 1977. The growth had started at its core in downtown Charlotte, hand in hand thru an expanded transportation network that continues to stretch to suburbia beyond and over the outer limits of Mecklenburg County. Patrick is currently registered as Professional Engineer in North & South Carolina, and Arizona.
In 2008 Patrick shifted his client orientation to a tourist community that tailors to an approx. 40 million tourists a year. Serving as the City Engineer for the City Myrtle Beach for 7 years, where his expertise continued to excel in areas of municipal budgeting, financing and management of civil engineering programs. Self employed as a consultant prior to joining the Town of Indian Trail, Patrick served the hospitality community by investigating the condition of numerous high rises, parking facilities and beach-related structures.
As the Town Manager, Patrick proudly announces his interest and plans to provide the expertise, experience, and the lessons learned over the years to ensure the quality of life for the Town and its citizens.