Crooked Creek Park Splashpad
"We've heard from a lot of our park fans that the one missing piece at Crooked Creek Park is a splashpad, and we're happy to say we'll be fixing that soon," Indian Trail Parks and Recreation Director Jay Tryon said. "We're so excited to be able to fill that need for our residents and give them another great way to stay active and healthy in town."
- 7/21/2017 - Complete engineering construction plans have been provided to the county for approval.
- 7/17/2017 - Town of Indian Trail crews are installing the private water line for the splashpad, so the contractor can move forward as soon as final plans are approved by Union County.
- 6/12/2017 - The Town is currently waiting to receive permits from Union County before construction can move forward on the splashpad. Pieces for the splashpad have been purchased and are currently in storage.
- July 21, 2017 – Plans submitted to Union County for approval
- July 12-19, 2017 – Town staff installed private water line for splashpad
- July 12, 2017 - Fence enclosure around splashpad installed
- June 27, 2017 – Town provided additional information to the Contractor that was requested by the new engineer
- June 22, 2017 – Contractor hired a second engineer to complete the plans for Union County
- May 18 to June 1, 2017 – The Town provided all requested information to the Contractor in order to address comments from Union County
- May 10, 2017 to June 7, 2017 – Contractors hired an engineer to address all of Union County’s comments
- May 9, 2017 – Held a conference call with the Contractor to review and address comments from Union County on the splashpad
- May 4, 2017 – Comments for splashpad were received from Union County
- April 10 to June 21, 2017 – Public water service installed for splashpad
- April 10, 2017 – Splashpad plans were submitted to Union County
- March 21, 2017 – Council awarded Public Water Service Contract for splashpad water meter installation
- June 14, 2016 – Town secured Supplier for splashpad equipment