Scope of Work
The following could be areas of work under this RFP:
1. Generator at Town Hall – The Town would like to potentially upfit its existing Town Hall with a generator to service the whole building during a power outage.
2. HVAC Upgrades – The Town would like to look at potential upgrades and additional needs to its HVAC system with Town Hall.
3. Security Upgrades – The Town would like to look at potential security upgrades to the Town Hall building including but not limited to key card access points, door barricades, and structural improvements.
4. EV Charging Stations – The Town would like to look at potentially adding EV charging stations at Town Hall, Crooked Creek Park, Chestnut Square Park, and Crossing Paths Park.
5. Building Remodels and Upgrades – The Town would like to look at potential upgrades and additional remodels within Town Hall.
Interested bidders must obtain a copy of the Contract Documents in order to bid. Contract Documents are available at the following:
900 South McDowell Street
Charlotte, NC 28204
Phone: 704-372-7766 | Fax: 704-333-3845
For more project information, contact Adam McLamb, Director of Public Works, at 704-821-5401 or .
Return sealed bid package to:
Town of Indian Trail
Public Works Department
PO Box 2430
315 Matthews Indian Trail Road
Indian Trail, NC 28079