The following information was provided by the Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS).
Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) will host a series of public meetings, in compliance with Title VI Equity Analysis, regarding the discontinuation of express service that will take place beginning Sept. 30, impacting the 74X Union County Express. These meetings will be open to the public to allow community members to provide feedback.
74X Union County Express Public Meetings:
- Tuesday, June 6, 6 – 7:30 a.m., Monroe Crossing Mall Park and Ride
- 2115 Roosevelt Blvd., Monroe, NC 28110
- Wednesday, June 7, 6 – 7:30 a.m., Union Towne Center Park and Ride
- 5850 E. Hwy 74, Indian Trail, NC 28079
- Wednesday, June 7, noon, virtual via CATS’ YouTube
The same information provided during the in-person meetings will be presented during the virtual public meeting, followed by a Q&A session.
If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or translation services (free of charge), contact CATS Customer Service at 704-336-RIDE (7433) prior to the meeting date.